Where would Bungie be without it’s fans? Where would any business be without it’s customers? This customer ..err fan has some pretty strong and thoroughly laid out ideas about what would make Halo: Reach the perfect game. A few are listed below, hit the jump at the bottom for the complete package!
The campaign needs to be longer than the Halo 3 campaign. 9 missions was way to short (for me). In order to make it an outstanding campaign I want to see the following things.
- A long campaign, with at least over ten missions.
- A good story. (don’t worry about this)
- Beautiful cinematics (like those from Halo Wars)
- Missions with enough variety. enough different ways to take.
- Skulls (more skulls with funny effects)
- Co-op (possible 5 players, since there are 5 spartans on the pic above)
- Metagame (hmm.. how to improve this??)
- Easter eggs (so it’s a real Bungie game:P)
- An impressive end (good bossfight? a vehicle run to the Pillar of Autumn?)
- Flyable dropships?
- Campaign forge